eyeQ Customer service & support
EyeQ™ is committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about ordering or a question about any of our great products, please feel free to contact us from the information provided below:
If you are looking for added success to using eyeQ™, try our 10 keys to success. These 10 keys will help you accomplish the goals you have set when using the eyeQ™ Brain Enhancement and Speed Reading program.
You may also want to check out our Frequently Asked Questions section before you contact customer service. If your question is not answered with our FAQ's, we are certain one of our customer service representatives will be able to help you.
Windows 7 COMPATIBILITY Instructions
If you are experiencing problems with installing the eyeQ™ or eyeQ™ Vocabulary Builder program on Windows 7, we encourage you to follow the instruction below to fix any issues:
If you have already tried to install eyeQ, please uninstall eyeQ, turn your computer off and wait for approximately one minute. Then, turn your computer back on and follow these steps.
1. Make sure you have the most updated version of eyeQ™, (anything compatible with Windows Vista or anything older). You can see what version you have if you look on the front of the eyeQ™ program disc. If you don't have our most updated program, call customer service at 1-800-956-0576 and you will need upgrade your program disc in order to operate eyeQ™ with Windows 7. You will not need to do this with the eyeQ™ Vocabulary Builder because there has only been one version released of this program.
2. Go to your start menu, find and highlight “Computer.” Right-click on “Computer” and go to “Properties.” It should open up a new window giving you your system properties. Under the “System” category, look for system type. It should read either 32-bit Operating System or 64-bit Operating System. You will need this information for Step 3.
3. Next, you will need to download the newest drivers for our encryption software. EyeQ™ usesTages Protection Software to encrypt and secure the programming. Because of this, you will want to download their newest drivers. To do this, you will need to visit their website. Once at the website, skip the intro, find the menus at the top and click on the "Drivers" link. On this page, you will see two links that read
- Microsoft® Windows™x86 (32bits) : TagesSetup.exe
- Microsoft® Windows™x64 (64 bits) : TagesSetup_x64.exe
The information that you discovered in step 2 will help guide you in what link you should click on (whether you have a 32-bit or a 64-bit machine). Download and install the driver applicable to your computer. In most cases, you will not need to re-boot after installation. This doesn't typically take a long time and you will receive confirmation that the newest drivers are successfully installed and running.
(If you install a 64 bit driver and still have trouble, try installing uninstalling the 64 bit driver and just installing the 32 bit driver.)
4. Try installing or re-installing eyeQ now. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-956-0576 or at customerservice@eyeQadvantage.com.
If you would like to see if your computer can run in XP mode without trying to upgrade your disc, which has shown to also be a way to make the program work, we encourage you to follow these steps:
Windows 7 has the ability to install a virtual operating system called "XP Mode", which runs a full version of the previous operating system Windows XP within a window. This is necessary to run some programs that are not yet compatible with Windows 7.
The PC must have a Processor that supports Hyper Threading. Microsoft has a website that will test your processor and allow you to download the necessary programs to install this on your PC. Simply go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx and follow each step to install "XP Mode".
Most new PC's that have come pre-installed with Windows 7 have the ability to run "XP Mode". Older PC's that have been upgraded to Windows 7 may not have the compatible processor to allow this to work. Compatible processors run about 50/50 on older PC's. The PC can be tested for compatibility by going to the website listed above and performing step 2.
Replacement/Upgrade Disc Requests
Existing customers of Infinite Mind are entitled to replacement/upgrade disc at a reduced cost.
If you ordered after August 2006, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-956-0576. We recommend that you have one of the following 3 items ready to locate your original order:
- order or customer number
- name on the order
- email address assigned to the order
These are all items which our customer service agents use to verify order status.
If you ordered previous to August 2006, as a customer, you will need to provide documentation or proof of purchase of the eyeQ program. This documentation can include credit card receipts, original shipping labels, or statements that accompanied the delivery of your program. We will accept the delivery of this documentation by fax at 801-453-1711, email tocustomerservice@eyeQadvantage.com, or by regular mail.
Mac OS X Lion and Newer Versions - Compatibility Issue
Mac OS X Lion CompatibilityIf you have recently upgraded your MAC operating system to OS X Lion, you will discover that your eyeQ program no longer works. This is because OS X Lion does not support programs that were built as Power PC applications from Rosetta, which is what the eyeQ program was built in.
Unfortunately, we do not have a time table when a new software upgrade will be available to run on OS X Lion, but we do have solutions available to allow you to continue to use the eyeQ program. We have a web-based version of eyeQ that is being used in schools and businesses throughout the country that is not operating system or PC/MAC specific. It only requires an internet connection - that's it! If you are interested in getting this as an option for you and/or your family, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at customerservice@eyeQadvantage.com or 1-800-956-0576.